- Stick your doll, up to her armpits, into an inside-out old sock.
- Cut off the sock where you want the dress to end.
- Pin down the fabric along her back and back of her legs (don’t pull too tightly around her waist/bust or the dress will be hard to get over her hips)
- Remove the sock from the doll and sew a line along the pins
- Turn the sock-dress the right way out and put it on your doll.
You can add ribbon or beads to embellish it if you want and if the bottom of the dress is messy then you can hem it or sew a piece of lace or ribbon on top!