Posts Tagged ‘headswap’
- Use a hairdryer to soften the head plastic so that nothing breaks or splits and it can be pulled out easily!
- Gently pull the bratz head until you can see the inner anchor (also known as the neck-peg)
- Turn the head so that one side of the anchor is towards the doll’s chin
- Then slowly pull off the head by pulling on the body, easing the anchor into the chin then out of the head.
- Heat up the neck
- Pull back the skin of Barbie’s neck over the neck peg until the anchor comes out.
Photo depicts a Barbie neckpeg with the anchor “wings” chopped off to make headswapping easier